Click here for “By-Owner” Legal Services
O’Brien, Barton & Hopkins PLLP has the expertise to advise you with any real estate matter. From planning, negotiating and documenting real estate transactions to resolving disputes, we are proud of our ability to find creative, workable solutions for our clients.
Our real estate attorneys specialize in all types of real estate issues. Whether your transaction involves the complex purchase of an office building or the sale of your home, we have the expertise to efficiently achieve practical results.
We work closely with property owners, real estate brokers, developers, investors and lenders to tackle their real estate issues – large or small. We specialize in representing clients on the Eastside and in east King County. We work hard to apply our thorough knowledge of legal considerations to reach the goals of our clients.
Our commitment is to:
Listen to your objectives and find a legal solution to meet those objectives.
Provide quick turnaround of work product to maintain the momentum of your deal.
Find solutions that are cost-effective.
Below are some of the matters we have addressed for our real estate clients:
- Sale or Acquisition of real estate
- Purchase and Sale Agreements (complex and simple, FSBO, improved property and raw land)
- Leases (commercial and residential)
- Financing Documents (promissory notes, deeds of trust, real estate contracts – borrowers and lenders)
- Easements & Covenants (shared driveways, utilities, views, etc.)
- Options to Purchase and Rights of First Refusal
- Title review and resolution of title issues
- Business entity formation for real estate ownership (Corporations, Limited Partnerships & LLC’s)
- Construction contracts and ancillary documents (developers and owners)
- Joint Ventures and Joint Tenancy Agreements
- Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Homeowners’ Associations formation
Some of our valued real estate clients include:
Capstone Homes, Inc.; ComGroup, Inc.; Coldwell Banker Commercial Danforth & Associates; Hall Equities Group; Issaquah Bank; Providence Point Properties, Inc.; Roberts Properties, Inc.; Tanner Road Properties LLC