Washington State Bar, November 2009 WSBA #42153
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, WA
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2009
- Honors & Activities: CALI award: Pretrial Criminal Advocacy, Sentencing and Plea Bargaining.
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- Bachelor of Arts, Classical, minor in Philosophy May 1995
- Enumclaw High School, Seattle, WA
- Graduated: June 1995
- Law Office of Abraham Ritter PLLC, 2010-Present
- Of Counsel to the O’Brien Law Firm, 2018-Present
My practice has focused on criminal defense and protection order hearings.
Public Defense Experience
|Renton Public Defense||2013-Present|
|Des Moines Conflict PD||2016-Present|
|Normandy Park Conflict PD||2016-Present|
|Auburn Conflict PD||2011-2012|
- Cub Scout Pack 711, 2015-Present
- Treasurer, 2015-2018
- Fundraising Coordinator, 2016-Present
I have been married since 2006, with two children: Nicholas (9) and Sophia (8).